Last updated: August 2015
Cookies and Other Technologies
Peak Strategies uses “cookies” and other technologies to collect data that enables us to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our website. Cookies are files sent to your browser and stored on your computer. If you do not want Peak Strategies to send cookies to your browser, you can set your browser options to reject cookies or notify you when a website tries to put a cookie into your browser software.
Peak Strategies gathers general information about visits to our web site, the files you have marked for backup, the configuration of your computer and your computer’s interaction with Peak Strategies. Peak Strategies may use this information to provide the service, understand traffic and downloads on our website, improve the website, and provide the best online experience possible for members and visitors.
How Peak Strategies Uses Data
Peak Strategies will never sell or pass on your personal information to third parties. Peak Strategies may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think may be beneficial to you. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
- We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- You may request access to personal information collected by Peak Strategies. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
- We do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We keep customer information strictly confidential in a controlled facility, secured against unauthorised access. Proof is always required before information gets released to any person, including the member.
- We typically communicate with customers by email, mail and phone.
- Any changes to the policy will be advised to members by updating this page on the website.
Personal Identifiable Information
Peak Strategies has committed to handling personally identifiable information in accordance with all currently applicable legislation such as the Australian Government Privacy Act.
Acceptance of terms