Does your accountant understand the pharmaceutical industry?
Using an accounting firm that understands the pharmaceutical industry is important to ensure that tax and compliance obligations are met correctly. Some accountants think a pharmacy can treated like most other businesses and usually it’s their clients that suffer. Tax is one of many issues we all face in business; it is very important but extremely complicated. It is vital you get the right advice to ensure you meet all your compliance obligation and advice to improve your taxation position with practical outcomes.
Maximise your after tax profits whilst being comforted with knowing you are fully compliant with accurate data. Peak Strategies deals with a variety of pharmacy clients for all of their taxation and compliance.
- Be fully informed of your taxation obligations and cash flow implications
- Strategies to improve after tax profits
- Structuring advice to meet Pharmacy Board requirements whilst ensuring tax efficiency
- Ensuring all ATO obligations are met
During the life cycle of pharmacy ownership, pharmacists will need advice at various stages:-
- If you are about to buy your first pharmacy, or thinking about buying into a partnership, get the right advice now on how to structure your interests.
- Get a full review of your current position and let us determine if there are restructuring options that will help you improve your after tax profits.
- Not sure of your tax obligations, let us help you with planning out your tax payments and cash flows.
- If you are thinking of bringing in a partner, make sure you get the right advice to structure the transaction correctly to ensure to get the taxation aspects correct.
- If you are thinking of selling, get the right advice from our team of taxation experts to plan your capital gains tax opportunities correctly.
What ever stage you are, get the right advice from Peak Strategies who understand your profession.